Nursing 2023 Please Follow All The Instructions Below.
2023 Details Note This is an individual assignment Based on the feedback offered by the provider – Course Fighter
Note: This is an individual assignment. Based on the feedback offered by the provider, identify the best approach for teaching. Prepare a presentation to accompany the teaching plan and present the information to your community. Select one of the following options for delivery of the presentation:
- PowerPoint presentation – no more than 30 minutes
- Pamphlet presentation – 1 to 2 pages
- Poster presentation
Appropriate community settings include:
- Public health clinic
- Community health center
- Long-term care facility
- Transitional care facility
- Home health center
- University/School health center
- Church community
- Adult/Child care center
Before presenting information to the community, seek approval from an agency administrator or representative.
Upon receiving approval from the agency, include the “Community Teaching Experience Form” as part of your assignment submission.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
NRS-427V-RS-CommunityTeachingExperienceForm.doc Please Note: Assignment will not be submitted to the faculty member until the “Submit” button under “Final Submission” is clicked.
New AttemptTitleAttached DocumentsCitation ReportSimilarity IndexFinal Submission Click ‘New Attempt’ to start assignment or attach documents
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.