2023 Details In this assignment you will be exploring actual and potential health problems in the childhood years using a functional
Nursing 2023 NRS 434VN Week 2 Save Link Assignment Assessment of the Child: Functional Health Pattern Analysis Worksheet
2023 Details In this assignment you will be exploring actual and potential health problems in the childhood years using a functional – Course Fighter
In this assignment, you will be exploring actual and potential health problems in the childhood years using a functional health assessment and Erickson’s Stages of Child Development. To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Using the textbook, complete the “Children’s Functional Health Pattern Assessment.” Follow the instructions in the resource for completing the assignment.
- Cite and reference any outside sources used in your answers. Include in your assessment a thorough discussion of Erickson’s Stages of Child Development as it pertains to the development age of the child.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
NRS434V.v10R.Children’s functional health pattern assessment_Student.docx
Textbook- Physical Examination & Health Assessment 7th edition by Carolyn Jarvis
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.