Nursing 2023 Walden NURS 4220 Introduction, Analysis Of Existing Evidence, And Quality Improvement Process
2023 Describe the quality improvement process and the Quality model that will be – Course Fighter
Describe the quality improvement process and the Quality model that will be used. Include a description of a quality improvement tool(s) that you will use in your quality improvement plan. Explain why the specific process was selected and document your explanation with references.
- Practice Problem
- State the practice problem in measurable terms and that reflect quality indicators. Include data that suggests a practice problem exists. Do not use anecdotal experiences or opinions.
- Provide a purpose statement including the importance of improving patient outcomes.
- Analysis of the Existing Evidence
- Summarize the findings from the evidence analysis that support your practice problem. Include minimum of at least 5 evidence-based practice sources that support your practice problem. Identify research, clinical guidelines, expert opinions, and other relevant information. You must include two-three research studies in your analysis. Using your own words synthesize the evidence that supports your identified practice problem. There should be no quotes or personal opinions included in this section.
- Quality Improvement Process (Approximately 2-3 paragraphs)
- Describe the quality improvement process and the quality model that will be used. This is not your entire quality improvement plan, only a description of the quality improvement process and the quality model you chose. You will develop your specific quality improvement plan in week 4. Include a description of a quality improvement tool(s) that you will use in your quality improvement plan. See Spath, (2018) chapter 6 for examples.
- Explain why the specific process was selected and document your explanation with references.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.