Nursing 2023 Illness And Disease Management
2023 Creating a Plan of Care Utilizing the information you have gathered over the last – Course Fighter
Creating a Plan of Care
Utilizing the information, you have gathered over the last four weeks regarding the specific illness group you identified, this week, you will create a plan of care for your chronic illness group.
In a Microsoft Word document of 5-6 pages formatted in APA 7 style, (this page requirement includes the holistic care plan). Include the following in your plan:
- Provide a brief introduction describing the chronically ill group you selected and rationale for selecting this illness and the participants.
- Clearly identify the Healthy People 2020 topic chosen and why this topic was selected.
- Develop a holistic plan of care including patient, family and friends acceptance of the diagnosis, coping and impact on plan of care.
- Summarize the information gathered in each week (Weeks 1–4) over 2 to 3 pages. This is not to be copied and pasted from previous assignments.
- Create a care plan for your chronic illness group organized using the following headings:
- Nursing Diagnoses (at least 3 related to topic and interview results)
- Assessment Data (objective and subjective)
- Interview Results
- Desired Outcomes
- Evaluation Criteria
- Actions and Interventions
- Evaluation of Patient Outcomes
- Identify strategies for the family or caregiver in the care plan and provide your rationale on how they will work.
Support your responses with examples and information from library resources, textbook and lectures.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA 7 format.
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.