2023 Competency Analyze project management processes scope and the project management life cycle within a range of projects Scenario Information
Nursing 2023 Deliverable 2 – Identify Overall Scope and Analyze Unexpected Events
2023 Competency Analyze project management processes scope and the project management life cycle within a range of projects Scenario Information – Course Fighter
Analyze project management processes, scope, and the project management life cycle within a range of projects.
You are assuming the role of the project manager for a company called SuperPacks to provide a new backpack product with a built-in refrigeration pouch and radio module. Your customer for this project is the U.S. Army, Ground Forces and Special Operations. As the project manager for your team, you will be submitting to your manager a project management report.
Part I – Project Scope Document
You will take on the role of Project Manager. As such, you will determine the project scope and project schedule for SuperPacks. This task has two parts. In the FIRST part, you will use the Project Scope Document Template to develop your project scope document. In the SECOND part, you will use Tab 2 of the Project Schedule Template to develop your project schedule and include it with your written analysis. Tab 2 will provide you with the unexpected events information needed to complete your analysis.
Develop the project scope document to include the following information:
- Project description
- Project assumptions
- Project goals
- Project constraints (if any)
- Project limitations
- Project milestones
- Project risks (initial assessment)
The Project Scope needs to be developed prior to any analysis of unexpected events.
Part 2 – Analysis of Unexpected Events
In this second part of your task as Project Manager, provide an analysis of unexpected events to your management using the Project Schedule Template (the unexpected events are located in Tab 2 of the document). In your analysis, you should discuss the following:
- Four areas affected by these unexpected events.
- Three of the areas of the project affected by the events should include changes to the budget, human capital, and impact to schedule.
- Identify one additional area affected by these events.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.