Nursing 2023 Holistic#2
2023 Compare and contrast Florence Nightingale s description of nursing with the definition of Holistic Nursing in – Course Fighter
- Compare and contrast Florence Nightingale’s description of nursing with the definition of Holistic Nursing in ANA’s Holistic Nursing book.
- Discuss the relationship between holistic nursing and the vision and goals of Healthy People 2020 impact patient care from a holistic perspective.
- List and summarize each of the philosophical principles of holistic nursing.
- List and summarize each of the core values of holistic nursing.
Florence Nightingale’s “What Nursing Ought to DO” (Description of Nursing)
“I use the word nursing for want of a better word. It has been limited to signify little more than the administration of medicines and the application of poultices. It ought to signify the proper use of fresh air, light, warmth, cleanliness, quiet, and the proper selection and administration of diet – all at the least expense of vital power to the patient.” (Excerpt is taken from Notes on Nursing: What It Is and What It is Not p. 9)
Must be APA format
Citations must be within the last 5 years
Plagiarism receipts a must and require.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.