2023 Communication A community assessment begins with a basic windshield survey where each community subsystem is
Nursing 2023 Communication
2023 Communication A community assessment begins with a basic windshield survey where each community subsystem is – Course Fighter
A community assessment begins with a basic windshield survey where each community subsystem is explored. Explore how communication influences determinants of health and how communication systems can be used to promote and support health.
Enter Sentinel City® at the top of the course homepage to continue your virtual experience by taking a bus tour of Sentinel City®. Since this is your second tour, feel free to choose any bus speed and/or get off the bus at any time to walk around. As you take the tour, write down your observations, specifically focused on the following subsystem: Communication. Meet with Mayor Hill to discuss the subsystems: Communication. Compile your observations and any demographic information addressing each item listed in the first column of the rubric. You are encouraged to add other relevant characteristics you observe that may not be listed in the first column as you complete this activity.
There has been a recent multi-neighborhood foodborne outbreak involving E.coli (Escherichia coli) in Sentinel City®. Sixty elementary school age children were out sick this week. A number of adults and children from all four neighborhoods have presented at local clinics and the emergency room with reports of abdominal pain, sudden severe diarrhea, nausea, and fatigue. What form of formal mass communication should you use as the most effective for educating the public about the causes, symptoms, and prevention of E.coli in the city? Use government websites or scholarly literature to support your rationale for the mass communication method you select. In 150 words or less, develop a newspaper script, poster, or billboard appropriate for adults and teen. When preparing information to share with the community, consider demographics of each neighborhood and health literacy.
Reading and Resources
Harkness & DeMarco (2016) Read Chapters 18 & 19
Visit Scorecard: The Pollution Information Site
Visit CDC Minority Health: Other At Risk Populations
- All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
- Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
- Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Activity guidelines.
- 1 to 2-page paper. Include title and reference pages.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.