Nursing 2023 NUR601- CASE STUDY 7
2023 CASE STUDY K Y is an employee health nurse practitioner for a large corporation Her role is to – Course Fighter
K.Y. is an employee-health nurse practitioner for a large corporation. Her role is to advocate for her clients by helping them improve their quality of life, both for the present and the future, through the identification of risk factors, health promotion, and other nursing interventions. The majority of the employees She sees are middle-age adults.
Her clients come to see her for a variety of reasons, including stress, mental illness, and on-the-job injuries. K.Y. assists her clients by providing education about healthy lifestyle choices, referrals to community resources, and counseling.
QUESTION FOR THE CASE Make a summary of the typical biological changes in the middle-age adult.
Then, continue to discuss the 3 topics listed below for your case:
- Discuss how you would advise young adults in selecting contraceptive methods. Do you have any personal, religious reservations, or discomforts that would interfere with your ability to advise clients and ask them how they would address these personal conflicts?
- Have students develop a smoking cessation plan for a client.
- Evaluate the impact of poverty on older adults. Make sure to include the impact on their physical and mental health and health promotion recommendations.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.