Nursing 2023 Care Of Adults
2023 Case Study 1 You are a nurse caring for an 87 year old retired – Course Fighter
1. You are a nurse caring for an 87-year-old retired teacher who underwent hip replacement surgery 2 weeks ago and has transferred to your rehabilitation unit for physical therapy and nursing care until she is physically able to return home. Before her surgery, she lived alone, maintained an immaculately clean house, and was very socially active, with several events scheduled throughout her week. She traveled extensively but limited her personal driving to daylight hours. Upon admission to your rehab unit, the patient wonders aloud how she’ll return to her former lifestyle and who will help her.
- What data can you gather based on available patient information?
- How should you assist the patient to facilitate maximal health?
- What questions should you ask yourself when caring for this patient to help ensure the quality of life?
Hello, this task has 3 parts 1, 2, and 3. Answer Sections Separately
Required Textbooks and Reading Material:
Touhy, Theris DNP, and Jett, Kathleen, (2018). Ebersole and Hess’ Gerontological Nursing & Healthy Aging, 5th Edition. Elsevier. ISBN: 9780323401678
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.