Nursing 2023 Nursing Statistics
2023 Assignment Write a 750 word essay addressing each of the following points questions Be sure to completely – Course Fighter
Write a 750-word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least one (1) source in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
Address the following questions:
- Describe the purpose of the Flannigan et al. (2014) study and why this study is important to advancing nursing knowledge.
- According to the study narrative and Figures 1, 2, & 3 in the Flannigan et al. (2014) study, describe the three formulas used in the prediction of mean weight for PICU patients. Which formula best estimates the weight for children under 1 year of age? Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Describe one potential clinical advantage and one potential clinical problem with using the three novel formulas presented in Exercise 14 see Figures 1, 2, & 3 in a PICU setting.
Length: At least 750-words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment.
References: Use at least one APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.