Nursing 2023 Nursing.
2023 Assignment Practicum Week 2 Journal Entry Due in Week 4 Learning Objectives Students will Apply documentation skills to examine – Course Fighter
Assignment: Practicum – Week 2 Journal Entry (Due in Week 4)
- Apply documentation skills to examine family therapy sessions *
- Develop diagnoses for clients receiving family psychotherapy *
- Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders *
* The Assignment related to this Learning Objective is introduced this week and submitted in Week 3.
Select two clients you observed or counseled this week during a family therapy session. Note: The two clients you select must have attended the same family session.
Then, address in your Practicum Journal the following:
- Using the Group Therapy Progress Note in this week’s Learning Resources, document the family session.
- Describe (without violating HIPAA regulations) each client, and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
- Using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5), explain and justify your diagnosis for each client.
- Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.
- Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.