Nursing 2023 minimum staffing
2023 Assignment How does minimum staffing impact your ability to meet your budgeted – Course Fighter
- How does “minimum staffing” impact your ability to meet your budgeted numbers?
- This chapter deals with specific units of service for nursing workload requirements. What role should the nurse leader play and how should the leader interact with the finance department for a standard definition of measurement?
- As a nurse leader, you have to set up a new patient service budget. What sources of information do you need to build the budget?
- How should a nurse leader use a patient classification (acuity) system to justify nursing hours per day/staffing mix/nurse-to-patient ratios for budget purposes that would be understood by the finance department?
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides, including a title and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes on content slides. pictures. Use at least four scholarly sources.
Leger, J. M., & Dunham-Taylor, J. (2018). Financial Management for Nurse Managers: Merging the Heart with the Dollar, 4th Edition. Burlington: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.