Nursing 2023 Your First Job ( Apply To Future Graduates NP)
2023 Assignment Details Your First Job Directions Identify and provide the listing for a hypothetical professional job opportunity – Course Fighter
Your First Job
Identify and provide the listing for a hypothetical professional job opportunity for which you would like to apply. You may copy and paste the listing directly from an employment site such as Indeed, Simply Hired, or other types of job boards. Discuss in detail why you think this job is within your scope of practice. In response, write a cover letter and enclose your professional resume. This is your opportunity to showcase your talents, so be sure give potential employers enough information to convince them you are the right candidate for the position. Submit to the unit Dropbox.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section under Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- Attend the seminar on My First Job presentation. If unable to attend, view the archived version.
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric (under Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- use APA 7th Edition format for organization, style, and crediting sources. Refer to the APA Progression Ladder.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.