Nursing 2023 Emergency Plan for the Older Adult
2023 Assignment Description Emergency Plan for the Older Adult Locate the American Red Cross in your – Course Fighter
Emergency Plan for the Older Adult
Locate the American Red Cross in your area: http://www.redcross.org/ or in person.
- Identify what is necessary for emergency supplies to have on hand for a healthy older adult. Consider visiting with an older family member or friend to identify specific needs for this older adult (reasonable for this person)
- Assist the older adult (OA) in creating their Personal Emergency Plan and contacts
- Describe what the OA was surprised to need or what they seemed to predict on their own
- Why is this important for OA singles or couples who live independently without services?
- Complete at least two slides for each bullet point with a total of 10 slides
Length: Minimum of 10 content slides
Structure: Include a title slide, objective slide, content slides, and reference slide in APA format. The title/objective/reference slides do not count towards the minimum slide count for this assignment. lots of pictures to compliments.
References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.