Nursing 2023 Wk 10B
2023 Assignment 2 National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties NONPF Competencies nine broad areas of core competence that apply to – Course Fighter
Assignment 2: National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF) Competencies
nine broad areas of core competence that apply to all nurse practitioners, regardless of specialty or patient population focus. NONPF created the first set of Nurse Practitioner Competencies in 1990; the most recent updates were incorporated in 2017. This course was designed to prepare you to synthesize knowledge gained throughout the program and to apply each of the nine core competencies within your selected areas of practice and your representative communities.
The nine areas of competency are:
- Scientific Foundations
- Practice Inquiry
- Technology and Information Literacy
- Health Delivery System
- Independent Practice
- Review this week’s Learning Resources, focusing on the NONPF Core Competencies Content ( atatched).
For each of the nine NONPF competencies, write one paragraph explaining how the program has prepared you to meet the competency (for a total of at least nine paragraphs). Then, propose how you plan to engage in social change in your community as a nurse practitioner. Finally, describe 1–2 legislative and/or advocacy activities in which your state nurse practitioner organization(s) are involved. Be specific and provide examples.
Five References with last 4 years.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.