https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-05-23 22:22:082023-05-23 22:22:082023 Assigned Personality Disorder Personality Disorder Antisocial Personality Disorder Anxiety Disorder SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER SOCIAL
2023 Assigned Personality Disorder Personality Disorder Antisocial Personality Disorder Anxiety Disorder SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER SOCIAL
Nursing 2023 Discussion: Treatment Of Personality Disorders Week 3
2023 Assigned Personality Disorder Personality Disorder Antisocial Personality Disorder Anxiety Disorder SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER SOCIAL – Course Fighter
Assigned Personality Disorder:
Personality Disorder: Antisocial Personality Disorder
Anxiety Disorder: SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER (SOCIAL PHOBIA)
Neurocognitive Disorders: Vascular Neurocognitive Disorder
Sleep Wake: Hypersomnia
To prepare for this Discussion:
- By Day 5 of Week 2, your Instructor will have assigned you a personality disorder, which will be your focus for your initial post for this Discussion.
- Review the Learning Resources.
- Explain the diagnostic criteria for your assigned personality disorder.
- Explain the evidenced-based psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic treatment for your assigned personality disorder.
- Describe clinical features from a client that led you to believe this client had this disorder. Align the clinical features with the DSM-5 criteria.
Note: Support your rationale with a minimum of three academic resources less than five years in APA format, including introduction and conclusion
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.