Nursing 2023 Week # 5 Assignment
2023 As a practice scholar you are searching for evidence to translate into practice In your review of evidence – Course Fighter
As a practice scholar, you are searching for evidence to translate into practice. In your review of evidence, you locate a quasi-experimental research study as possible evidence to support a practice change. You notice that the study aims to make a prediction that relates to correlation between study variables. The study sample size is large and normally distributed. Reflect upon this scenario to address the following.
- In your appraisal of the evidence, you note that an independent variable is not present and that a Spearman’s ranked correlation is used to analyze data. Is this the correct level of correlational analysis? Explain your rationale.
- Are association and correlational analysis equivalent in determining relationships between variables?
- Do these findings impact your decision about whether to use this evidence to inform practice change? Why or why not?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.