Nursing 2023 Nursing Theory – Annotated Bibliography.
2023 Annotated Bibliography Instructions An important part of the concept analysis is review – Course Fighter
Annotated Bibliography Instructions:
An important part of the concept analysis is review of articles related to the concept you will focus on. An annotated bibliography is a method you can use to summarize and assess the articles that you plan to use for your concept analysis paper.
Grief is the concept of focus!
– You are required to write an annotated bibliography of two articles related to grief. One article must have an empirical referent of grief. For example, your required reading, Martincekova, L. & Klatt, J. (2017). Mothers’ grief, forgiveness, and posttraumatic growth after the loss of a child. OMEGA-Journal of Death and Dying,75(3), 248-265. contains three empirical referents—the Texas Revised Inventory of Grief, the Enright Forgiveness Inventory, and the Posttraumatic Growth Inventory.
1. You will write an annotated bibliography (summary and assessment) of two articles related to the concept of grief. The annotated bibliography of each article should be two to three paragraphs long. The Purdue OWL Annotated Bibliographies website contains a useful guide to writing annotated bibliographies. The Purdue OWL Annotated Bibliographies Samples provides annotated bibliography examples. You should follow these suggestions related to summarizing and assessing articles:
Summarize: Some annotations merely summarize the source. What are the main arguments? What is the point of this book or article? What topics are covered? If someone asked what this article/book is about, what would you say? The length of your annotations will determine how the degree of detail of your summary.
Assess: Is it a useful source? (Source: Purdue OWL: Annotated Bibliographies, retrieved from https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/annotated_bibliographies/)
2. You need to write your annotated bibliography in your own words. Do not use the abstract of an article as your annotated bibliography.
3. The articles you select must be at a graduate level. They must be from academic/professional level journals. You cannot use articles from introductory nursing journals (e.g., Registered Nurse Journal or American Journal of Nursing).
4. You are required to write your annotated bibliography according to APA Manual 6th edition guidelines. The Owl Purdue Annotated Bibliographies Samples website includes an example of an annotated bibliography for a book, Ehrenreich, B. (2001). Nickel and dimed: On (not) getting by in America. New York: Henry Holt.
Please refer to the Annotated Bibliography Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded.
THIS IS A TURNITIN ASSIGNMENT. Graduate level!
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.