2023 Activity 2 Evaluating a Quantitative Research Study Examine the study Harris M F Chan B C Laws R A Williams
Nursing 2023 Evaluating a Quantitative Research Study
2023 Activity 2 Evaluating a Quantitative Research Study Examine the study Harris M F Chan B C Laws R A Williams – Course Fighter
Evaluating a Quantitative Research Study
Examine the study- Harris, M. F., Chan, B. C., Laws, R. A., Williams, A. M., Davies, G. P., Jayasinghe, U. W., … Milat, A. (2013). The impact of a brief lifestyle intervention delivered by generalist community nurses (CN SNAP trial). BMC Public Health, 13(1). doi:10.1186/1471-2458-13-375
In this assessment, you will evaluate the study according to research design methods, procedures and study results, for example, see Evaluating a Quantitative Study (Houser, 2019, p. 345 & p. 377).
Chapter 6 (pp. 131-153), Chapter 7 (pp. 157-185), Chapter 8 (pp. 189-226) Chapter 12 (pp.323-350) & Chapter 13 (pp. 351-380) In Houser, J. (2018). Nursing research: Readings, using & creating evidence (4th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Astroth, K. S., & Chung, S. Y. (2018). Focusing on the fundamentals: Reading quantitative research with a critical eye. Nephrology Nursing Journal, 45(3), 283-287. Retrieved from http://americansentinel.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.americansentinel.idm.oclc.org/docview/2063390700?accountid=169658
- All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
- Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
- Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Activity guidelines.
- 4 to 6-page paper. Include title and reference pages.
Note: Title and reference pages/slides do not count towards the count requirements.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.