Nursing 2023 dq8Case Study, Chapter 14, Medical Errors: An Ongoing Threat to Quality Health Care
2023 A nurse manager is reviewing occurrence reports of medical errors over the last six months The nurse manager knows that – Course Fighter
A nurse manager is reviewing occurrence reports of medical errors over the last six months. The nurse manager knows that medical errors are not the only indicator of quality of care. They are, however, a pervasive problem in the current health care system and one of the greatest threats to quality health care. The nurse manager is putting together a list of possible solutions to decrease the number of occurrences of medication errors.
1. Recognizing that health care errors affect at least one in every 10 patients around the world, the World Health Organization’s World Alliance for Patient Safety and the Collaborating Centre identified priority program areas related to patient safety. What are the patient safety program areas the nurse manager should consider for implementation?
2. Describe the Joint Commission 2017 National Patient Safety Goals for Hospitals.
3. Discuss the Institute of Medicine’s four-pronged approach to reducing medical mistakes?
Please use the numbers of questions in the paper.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.