Nursing 2023 Week 7
2023 A 35 year old comes to the clinic He states It s getting close to allergy season and I need something to keep – Course Fighter
A 35-year-old comes to the clinic. He states, “It’s getting close to allergy season and I need something to keep me from getting sick. Last year the doc gave me a shot, a spray, some pills, and an inhaler. They worked really well but I don’t remember what they were. Can I have those things again? I just can’t afford to miss work.”
Please answer the following questions in a narrative format:
- Discuss the epidemiology of allergies.
- What are your treatment options (consider pharmacoeconomic)? Compare first and second-generation antihistamines.
- What education will you provide to the patient?
APA Style 6th edition
at least 300 words
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.