2023 A 23 year old male patient is admitted with a fracture of C6 and C7
Nursing 2023 Calista Roy Case Study
2023 A 23 year old male patient is admitted with a fracture of C6 and C7 – Course Fighter
A 23-year-old male patient is admitted with a fracture of C6 and C7 that has resulted in quadriplegia. He was injured during a football game at the university where he is currently a senior. His career as a quarterback had been very promising. At the time of the injury, contract negotiations were in progress with a leading professional football team.
1. Use Roy’s criteria to identify focal and contextual stimuli for each of the four adaptive modes.
2. Consider what adaptations would be necessary in each of the following four adaptive modes: (1) physiological, (2) self-concept, (3) interdependence, and (4) role function.
3. Create a nursing intervention for each of the adaptive modes to promote adaptation.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.