2023 6 1 Case Study Risk Factors Previous Next Instructions Mr R is a 48 year old Hispanic man who has worked
Nursing 2023 15-6
2023 6 1 Case Study Risk Factors Previous Next Instructions Mr R is a 48 year old Hispanic man who has worked – Course Fighter
6-1 Case Study: Risk Factors
Mr. R is a 48-year-old Hispanic man who has worked the past 10 years as a warehouse worker. He is 5’6″, weighs 175 pounds, and has a waist circumference of 38″. At his last visit at your office, his blood pressure was 140/60 mm Hg. Prior to the visit, he had fasting blood work done, and his primary care provider plans to review the results with him today. The pertinent diagnostic results are as follows: a fasting plasma glucose level of 137 mg/dL, an HDL level of 27 mg/dL, LDL level of 247 mg/dL, a serum triglyceride level of 210 mg/dL. Use the following prompts as guidelines while performing and writing your case study:
- Identify what this individual is most at risk for based on the information presented in this case above.
- Explain the significance of this individual’s weight and waist diameter. Explain how this individual is at increased risk for insulin resistance.
- Explain briefly the differences between hypoinsulinemia, hyperinsulinemia, hyperglycemia, and hypoglycemia as each relate to an individual with type 1 diabetes mellitus and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Pathology: Introduction and Identification
Begin each case study by introducing the scenario/specific themes so that any reader would know what this case study is about. From there, start answering prompts above.
Pathology: Explanation and Plan of Care
Follow the rubric. You need to develop a plan of care for the patient. What education or care would you provide? Provide more than 1 example
Make a table for plan for Pt care
Plan for the Patient Care
Evaluation of the outcome
Response to Questions
Explore issues ideas and concerns as it relates to this patient. Integrate your own thought processes into your responses.
(Adequately address prompts above in the case study, and explore issues, ideas, or concerns)
Follow the rubric. Explain the role of patient care technologies in caring for this patient. What might assist this patient? Provide different Examples(i.e might be a patient portal, tele-medicine, etc.)
Incorporation of Resources
Multiple resources best to support claims
Articulation of Response (APA/Mechanics)
For additional details, please refer to the Case Study Guidelines & Rubric
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.