2023 3 Mr B is a 70 year old man who developed sub sternal chest pains radiating down his
Nursing 2023 Nursing
2023 3 Mr B is a 70 year old man who developed sub sternal chest pains radiating down his – Course Fighter
3) Mr. B is a 70 year old man who developed sub sternal chest pains radiating down his left arm while at home. he was taken to the ER via ambulance. His breathing was labored, pulses rapid and weak and his skin was cold and clammy. an ECG was done which revealed significant “Q” waves in most leads. Troponin level was elevated. Arterial blood was draw with the following results.
PCO2 30 MM
HG PO2 70 MM
HG O2 SAT 88%
HCO3 22 MEQ/LITER
1. Aside from the obvious diagnosis of MI, what is Mr. B’s acid base status and what caused this disturbance?
post your initial response by Tuesday at midnight. Both responses must be a minimum of 150 words, scholarly written, APA formatted, and referenced. A minimum of 2 references are required (other than text). Refer to grading rubric for online discussion.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.