2023 1 Minimum 6 full pages and chart Follow the 3 x
Nursing 2023 Curriculum Design And Simulation And Assessment And Evaluation In Nursing Education (Due 24 Hours)
2023 1 Minimum 6 full pages and chart Follow the 3 x – Course Fighter
1) Minimum 6 full pages and chart (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 2 pages and chart
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Curriculum Design and Simulation
1. Differentiate the characteristics of a successful and unsuccessful SIM program.
2. How do you identify essential elements of a curriculum necessary to ensure best practices in the clinical setting?
3. How can learning from the classroom be applied to the clinical setting through simulation?
Part 2: Curriculum Design and Simulation
Considerations for simulation design are based on Benner’s model of moving from novice to expert.
1. How can faculty design curriculum and simulation scenarios that become more complex and draw on previously learned coursework and clinical experiences?
2. What strategies can faculty employ in the simulation environment that promotes student knowledge, skills, and abilities to prepare the professional nurse?
Part 3: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
You have now looked at True–False, Multiple Choice, Short Answer (Fill-in-the-Blank), and Essay question formats.
1. Describe when each format will be useful to you to assess your learners and the pitfalls of each type. Make sure to integrate your knowledge of Bloom’s taxonomy and assessment of all levels of learning within your analysis of question types.
2. Discuss question format in terms of theory versus clinical performance assessment.
Part 4: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
1. Describe a population of learners you may encounter as a nurse educator.
2. Discuss what factors you must consider and why for planning a test for that particular cohort population.
Go to the certification website for this particular population and look at the available test prep materials, including sample tests and the test blueprint if they are available.
3. Analyze these materials and describe how you can use them in your planning and if you would share them with your learners. Explain why or why not.
Part 5: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
Design a short test for a nursing curriculum by using the following guidelines:
In one page:
1. Explain a curriculum area that you would find in nursing program.
2. Specify the purpose of your test. Is it formative or summative, and why?
3. What is the curricular context that the assessment is focused on? Who is the audience? *You may use a curriculum area that you have already outlined (curriculum area: Interpersonal and Communication Skills)
4. in a table (File 1) List 3–4 learning objectives for that curriculum.
5. Develop a test blueprint and 20 item test that includes each of the following types of test items and assessment strategies. Arrange the test considering principles of test construction. Include appropriate directions throughout the test.
Include the follow item types:
Short answer/fill-in-the-blank (2)
Context dependent (2)
Alternate format (2)
Multiple-choice questions within clinical practice framework (2)
Items of your choice (2)
Complete a chart similar in File 1. Include one test question for each level (File 1). Include a basic test blue print similar to the layout found here ( File 1).
In one page
6. Include a reflection about scoring such tests.
a. How would you score a test that has varied assessment strategies?
b. How do you know which assessment strategy to use, and when?
c. What are the differences between a lower level test question and a higher level test question and why is this important?
d. What rules did you follow to construct these test questions?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.