2023 1 Minimum 3 full pages and Minimum 10 slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes in each one
Nursing 2023 Nursing Leadership, Culminating Experience And Education Teaching Practicum ( Due 24 Hours)
2023 1 Minimum 3 full pages and Minimum 10 slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes in each one – Course Fighter
1) Minimum 3 full pages and Minimum 10 slide PowerPoint presentation, with speaker notes in each one slide (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Use the speaker notes to expand the information on the slides. Bullets are not supported in speaker notes. Use only narrative text. Each paragraph must be referenced and cited.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 10 slide PowerPoint presentation, with speaker notes in each one slide
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Leadership
1. Discuss barriers caused by an organizational culture that can be encountered by nursing leaders that can make them feel powerless.
Part 2: Culminating Experience
1. What are the steps to implement a project in a healthcare institution focused on Novice Nurses Coping Capacity in The Face of Death in Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Units
Part 3: Education Teaching Practicum
Your Role: Nurse educator
After teaching a lesson and grading the students’ completed work, a student approaches you and says he feels he was graded unfairly. The student says he always get an A in class and that you were unfair with your evaluation of his work.
1. What will you say to the student?
Part 4: Nursing Leadership
1. EXplain and outline the purpose of an organization’s mission, vision, and values.
2. Explain why an organization’s mission, vision, and values are significant to nurse engagement and patient outcomes.
3. Explain what factors lead to conflict in a professional practice.
4. Describe how organizational values and culture can influence the way conflict is addressed.
5. Discuss effective strategies for resolving workplace conflict and encouraging interprofessional collaboration.
6. Discuss how organizational needs and the culture of health care influence organizational outcomes. Describe how these relate to health promotion and disease prevention from a community health perspective.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.