https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2021-12-18 21:39:322021-09-14 21:47:19Lean Operating Systems – coursefighter.com
Lean Operating Systems – coursefighter.com
Business Finance – coursefighter.com
Lean Operating Systems” Please respond to the following:
- From the first e-Activity, examine at least three different types of waste that can be found in an organization of your choice. Suggest the lean strategies to confront them.
- From the second e-Activity, compare and contrast the lean service system found with Southwest Airlines to a full-service airline such as United Airlines, British Airways, and other large carriers in terms of cabin service, boarding process, baggage handling, and service encounters.
- Recommend ways for the airline carriers to improve their lean operation system in terms of speed and quality while reducing waste and costs. Explain your rationale.
- Use the Internet to research airline companies including Southwest Airlines and some full-service airlines such as United Airlines and British Airways. Take a note on their lean service systems. Be prepared to discuss.
- Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research companies that use project management techniques such as CPM or PERT. Be prepared to discuss.